From EcoBroker, "the premiere green destination for real estate professionals." Matt Shepard is a certified EcoBroker. For more details, please visit http://bit.ly/atolzw
1. Replace your incandescent bulbs with CFLs.
2. Unplug appliances, chargers, and electronics you are not using.
3. Install a programmable thermostat.
4. Save water - Put aerators on faucets and install a low-flow showerhead.
6. Use eco-friendly cleaners.
7. Fill air leaks with caulking or weather stripping.
8. Plant a tree to shade your home.
9. Insulate your hot water heater and furnace.
10. Replace your HVAC filters.